Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hello, World, New Novelist is Here to Opine!!!!

  My name is Lewis Smith, and I am 50  years old as I type this . . . for another 10 days, anyway!  I am a husband, a father, a pastor, a Christian school teacher, and most recently, a novelist.  My first work, THE TESTIMONIUM, was published in August of this year and is enjoying nice reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.com.  I have two more works that have been accepted for publication and will be out next year.  THE REDEMPTION OF PONTIUS PILATE will be released on May 19, and MATTHEW'S AUTOGRAPH is coming out on December 1 of 2015.  I am currently working on a fourth book, LOVER OF GOD, which I hope to have completed by summer.
  Why this blog?  Well, first of all, I was told that, as an author, I simply MUST have one.  A FaceBook page for my novel is apparently not enough. But beyond that, I am - like all writers, I suppose - in love with my own words, and can't wait to share them with total strangers through the medium of a glowing digital screen.  I hope all of you will join me here regularly to see what wise and pithy utterances my muse has inspired me to type.
  Mainly, I wanted something a little less crowded and busy than a FB page, where I can share things of a greater length.  I also want give folks an opportunity to ask questions about my books, my interests, my views on intergalactic diplomacy, and why SUCKER PUNCH is the greatest film of all time. (It's late at night and I think this first post is getting a little silly, to be honest!)  So I'm going to cut this short, and post something more serious, thoughtful, and literary tomorrow.  In the meantime, I invite you to join the hundreds who have already read and enjoyed my first novel by purchasing your own copy of THE TESTIMONIUM.  Here is the link to its Amazon page: 

http://www.amazon.com/The-Testimonium-Lewis-Ben-Smith/dp/1632130440/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411331078&sr=8-1&keywords=THE+TESTIMONIUM

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lewis, congratulations on your book. It sounds intriguing. How wonderful to have more contracts signed. .I know that feeling. Blessings on your writing journey and ministry.

    ReplyDelete