Monday, May 25, 2015

2015 - A Summer of Books and Arrowheads

Well, my second novel, THE REDEMPTION OF PONTIUS PILATE,  has been released, and I'm very excited to have the opportunity to get out this summer and meet people to sell books!  Now that school is done, I have a schedule for the summer lined out.  I'll be speaking to civic groups, attending artifact shows across Texas, and doing book signings at various stores.  Here is my upcoming schedule:

SLIGHT ADJUSTMENT: My speaking date for the Greenville Daybreak Rotary Club has been moved to July 2, 2015, at 7:30 AM.


June 6, 2015 - World Premiere Book Signing at the Greenville Hastings Book and Movie store, from 1 to 5 PM..
June 11, 2015 - I'll be speaking the Christian Businessman's Fellowship at the Buffet Palace Restaurant in Greenville, TX around 6:30.
June 13, 2015 - I'll be exhibiting artifacts and selling books at the Genuine Indian Relic Society artifact show in Temple, TX all day long!
June 20, 2015 - I'll be signing books at the Hastings Store in Waco, TX from 1 to 5.
July 11, 2015 - Book Signing Event at Half Price Books, Rockwall, TX from 1 to 5.
July 25, 2015 - I will be exhibiting artifacts and selling books at the Surface Hunters of Texas Indian Artifact Show in Lone Oak, TX from 9 to 3.

  Special note to all my friends at Greenville Christian School - as soon as I get my 100 pre-ordered copies in, I will send out an Email blast and do a preview signing in my classroom at GCS one afternoon, probably later this week.  I will also make sure to have copies of my first book, THE TESTIMONIUM, on hand for all those who haven't read it yet.

I'll post other dates as I schedule them, but right now it's looking like a crazy busy summer!  I'll see you out and about!

No comments:

Post a Comment