Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Heading to New York to Celebrate Hamilton!

 Sorry I haven't been posting much this summer - it's been a crazy, busy time in the Smith Household - but that's about to change! (Not the crazy, busy part but the me not posting part)

 Tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM, my wife and I will be taking off for New York City to take part in the annual "Celebrate Hamilton" festivities!  I'll be speaking about my book, PRESIDENT HAMILTON, at the Snyder Academy in Elizabeth, New Jersey on Friday night, and have a bunch of Hamilton-themed events we'll be attending on Saturday and Sunday.  I'll try to update this blog every night, as I did on my last trip to New York, with notes of where we went and what we saw each day.  So check back in over this weekend for all the exciting details - and, as always, thanks so much for following this chronicle of mine!  It's been a year this week since PRESIDENT HAMILTON was released, but just in case you haven't ordered your copy yet - here's the link.  Happy Reading!!

https://www.amazon.com/President-Hamilton-Novel-Alternative-History/dp/1632137100/ref=sr_1_23?dchild=1&qid=1624931942&refinements=p_27%3ALewis+Ben+Smith&s=books&sr=1-23&text=Lewis+Ben+Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment